|Justice League Roll Call|
|Vol. 4 Issue 009|
|Series||Justice League Beyond|
|Previous issue||Vol. 4 Issue 8|
|Next issue||Vol 4 Issue 10|
- A Justice League contingent visits a children's hospital in Canberra, Australia.
- Timothy Heaton's brain tumor is more complex than believed.... because under magnification it shows buildings and roads.
- The prognosis is grim: if the microscopic city continues to grow and mine Timmy's brain, he'll die in weeks. The city must be given a chance to change it's ways but doctors will step in to cut the tumour out if needs be.
- Dr Ryan Choi of Ivy University uses a White Dwarf Lens and energy storage belts to shrink the Justice League and inject them into Cephopolis
- Cephopolis' ruling council are introduced to aliens... but reveal a limited view of Timmy as their whole universe, filled with "White Marauders"
- The League discover one of the council, Le-Roj, has different views of the universe
- An apocalyptic cult grows in the presence of the aliens, who bomb a power plant.
- The Justice League save the power plant workers but worry that the power spike of the power plant exploding will seem as a stroke outside and the doctors will panic.
- Cormac McCool prepares a magical ritual to transfer the city out of Timmy's head.
- Technologic accompanies Le-Roj back to his wife Aral, where they launch their child in a rocket far away to the liver.
- The Justice League leave Cephopolis and the city is transported out of the cerebellum.
- Despite the best efforts of the doctors, the city can't be transplanted - the immune system of other hosts destroy the inhabitants.
- Deep within Timmy's liver, two white blood cells find a crashed rocket.... and a child with mysterious powers therein.